Glycerine Merchant (m/f/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Glycerine Merchant will help to grow our business development activities mainly towards the technical (waste based) glycerine segment including all related merchandising work and will be involved in the sourcing activities of vegetable glycerine.
We seek a collaborative, customer-driven professional who will identify new business opportunities and will effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Develop and utilize best in class commercial intelligence and insights to ensure customer understanding via direct relationships to capture additional revenues through specific value propositions
- Understand European / International Food Safety and Technical laws and legislations for the overall glycerine segment and the associated commercial implications especially on the technical (waste based) streams
- Maintain in-depth market analysis to understand customers, suppliers, competitors and industry trends
- Support sustainability offerings to optimize the market access and revenues on waste based levels
- Work closely with all other involved functions (FSQR, Supply Chain, Operations, Law)
- Complete all commercial administration activities in accordance with procedures
- Bachelor / Master degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Oleochemical / Biodiesel / Glycerine / Consumer Goods business / segment
- Proven track record of successful customer relationship management and business development
- Strong customer focus/ solution focus
- Fluent German, English, other languages a plus
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.