Customer Service Representative
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –
You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field, while developing your career to the fullest. With 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
For our site in Düsseldorf we are seeking to recruit a (m/f/d)
Customer Service Representative
This position is considered as professional in the customer service and contract execution space with substantial and broad knowledge to use under limited oversight.
- Solve day-to-day problems by executing a full scale of customer service activities with some oversight (i.e. sales order processing / scheduling, customer complaints, payments, purchasing)
- Administrate customer orders and customer related administration requests efficiently
- Register customer complaints and support investigation and follow up
- Review and create moderately complex internal/external benchmark reports and activities (business rules, central reports analysis)
- Actively monitor and track demand consumption verses contract, forecast and/or standard order lead-time and making / implementing recommendations for process improvements in cooperation with customers
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures to identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies to strengthen customer relationship in regular customer visits and projects.
- Active role in decision making on customer / product allocations in times of shortage
- Assist in the management of improvement and commercial projects / customer development plans requiring a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices
- University degree or equivalent with focus on Economics, Supply Chain or Logistic Management
- Good computer skills: MS Office Package, SAP
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service
- Keep a customer focus while acting in a cost-conscious fashion
- Strong problem-solving skills, proactive attitude towards identifying risks/issues and seeking solutions
- Decision making capabilities
- Strong communication skills, strong team player
- Fluent in German and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter as well as reference letters today (Jobnumber DUS00008). Please also mention your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.