Credit to Cash Process Specialist
The Credit to Cash Process Credit to Cash Process Specialist will handle complex collections cases. We seek a results-oriented professional responsible of providing required service levels to internal and external customers. In this role, under direct supervision you will process collection strategies, identify and eliminate future past due balances.
• Manage past due portfolio accounts according to established collection strategies.
• Pro-actively collaborate with team members to define business process management standards, helping with the supervision of processes, policies and procedures, promoting best practices and drive consistency across the team.
• Execute new business migration activities/processes efficiently and effectively.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with peers and colleagues, participating in special projects.
• Foster relationships with senior staff, handling queries in a timely manner.
• Standard job band bullet point
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• English intermediate skills
• Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration or Master’s in Commerce
• Five or more years of experience in finance operation with good expertise in order and trade settlement to cash processes
• Experience doing onsite migration and creating effective desktop procedures/standard operating procedures
¨At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.¨
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.