Regional Maintenance Coordinator
Cargill’s grain and storage handling facilities focus on efficient and cost effective receival, storage and outturn of grain and oilseeds. With a focus on farmer and grain marketer customers, we ensure our sites are optimal to support their needs.
As the Regional Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for the maintenance and reliability management for the Central NSW and Southern NSW region across the 6 Grainflow sites.
Working closely with site-based team and management you will coordinate the repair and preventative maintenance of machinery, develop & implement reliability excellence programs, contractor management and project planning. You will be a strong communicator and will be able to lead teams across several sites to ensure they meet timeframes and complete work in a safely and efficiently.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate activities of maintenance workers and contract workers to ensure asset health and availability
- Monitor repairs through systems and controls to ensure work orders are executed
- Responsible for scoping, scheduling and executing the preventative maintenance programs for the regions
- Prepare and manage regional reliability expenses budget
- Be the key point of contact for all trouble shooting of plant and equipment issues at sites
- Coordinate timely resolution for equipment with a focus on safety and minimising downtown
Qualifications / Skills
- Mechanic or Electrical trade
- Extensive experience within maintenance of site-based equipment
- Good knowledge of maintenance and production planning
- Working knowledge of Computer Management Systems (CMMS)
- Ability to manage and report on budget expenditure
Cargill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.