Cargill Meet Logistics Solutions Fleet
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Cargill Meet Logistics Solutions Fleet will conduct routine fleet management activities for a small fleet of our transportation equipment and operators. We seek an entry-level professional who will contribute to fleet operations, data management, research and analysis and safety and compliance.
Regularly complete fleet inspections on transportation equipment reporting issues to supervisor.
Follow established procedures to analyze transportation and distribution systems and procedures to ensure efficient and economical delivery of live stock.
Help with regulatory safety and compliance areas, including driver/operator orientation, compliance reporting, equipment maintenance and records and safety training.
Contribute to coordinating inbound logistical operations.
You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word / LME Software
- 10 Key and typing experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and function within a controlled environment to meet deadlines.
- Needs ability to take independent action and use good judgement with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle all office duties
- Ability to work overtime if needed by the business
- +2 years of accounting experience or accounting degree
- Basic knowledge of transportation operations
- Basic knowledge logbooks (Hours of Service)
- +2 years of Office management
- Bilingual : English and Spanish
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.