Senior Reliability Engineer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Reliability Engineering Senior Supervisor provides technical leadership and knowledge to inspire continuous improvement in process and asset reliability through the detection and elimination of defects. We seek a multifaceted professional to lead our technical team and ensure compliance with established internal and industry reliability, safety and design standards and guidelines. In this role, you will perform strategic engineering reviews, lead the technical aspects of reliability engineering, including repair and replacement project planning and stay up-to-date with industry standard methodologies.
- Lead the strategic development of asset health evaluation tools, reliability centered maintenance applications and collaborate with and provide guidance to maintenance, repair and operations stores (MROStores) processes and the identification of critical spares.
- Participate in technical reviews of projects and collaborate with sourcing and procurement on new equipment reliability specifications.
- Predictive maintenance program and technology application (condition based maintenance), cause analysis, lubrication program development and refinement for the purpose of identification and elimination of defects.
- Collaborate with our production team in reliability related dent remediation strategies and efforts.
- Lead the identification and creation of reliability value, the identification and elimination of bad actors and the optimization of equipment availability and maintenance strategies.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.