Maintenance and Reliability Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance and Reliability Coordinator will coordinate and perform routine maintenance on plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. We seek an individual who will perform a range of maintenance activities to achieve established program outcomes. In this role you will utilize your knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the coordination and completion of routine tasks.
- Support operations by identifying and reviewing failures, downtime and lost production and partners with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and/or determine acceptable risk tolerance for asset.
- Conduct complex analysis, quality tests and inspections that require a high level of independent judgment.
- Contribute to planning and work coordination for ongoing maintenance and/or reliability related projects.
- Collaborate with production staff to coordinate repair work, safety inspections and supply new plant equipment with production schedules.
- Troubleshoot equipment and carry out preventive maintenance inspections.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Share Point, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of precision maintenance techniques (alignment, shaft tolerances, etc.) and predictive technologies (Vibration Analysis, Infrared, Oil Analysis, Motor Circuit Analysis, etc.) and machinery alignment procedures.
- Experience and execution in use of Cause Analysis tools (i.e. Root Cause Analysis (RCA), 5 Why, Fishbone, etc.).
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Profession (CMRP) certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) stores management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Process Safety Management including Process Hazard Analysis, Restricted area requirements and Fugitive Emissions Management Systems.
- Experience in planning and scheduling
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) experience.
- Experience in cost control management.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.