Health Services Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Health Services Senior Supervisor is a registered nurse, licensed to practice in your state of employment. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide health and wellness training and education and employee health services for our large employee population.
- Using business knowledge, create, develop, organize, and coordinate health and wellness education for a large corporation.
- Provide nursing oversight and day-to-day support to two or more LPNs or RNs.
- Coordinate employee injury management with the workers' compensation coordinator.
- Upon direction from the occupational health manager, conduct training in various health courses.
- Provide primary nursing care based on assessment, diagnosis, and medical directives for a large corporation.
- Coordinate activities of other professional staff, such as physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioner, and physical therapists, for a large organization.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Sixteen years of related experience in other geographies
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.