Employee Experience Associate Specialist - Production Recruitment
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Experience Associate Specialist - Production Recruitment is responsible for the execution and delivery of recruiting services and Human Resources support for the business. You will administer local recruitment processes such as candidate interviewing, selection and offer processes, and supporting activities to ensure applicants transition through the hiring process is efficient and within compliance. You will also partner closely with human resources teams to provide local employee experience and project support.
- Provide recruiting services such as interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist with local support requests such as onboarding, job bidding process, attendance tracking, hourly performance management, local recognition plan administration and general employee experience support.
- Contribute to handling recruiting functions such as interview management, correspondence, background screening processes, pre-employment screening, medical review and holds, offer letter preparation and facilitation of new hires.
- Support mobile recruitment activites, attend local job fairs, and maintain rapport within local communities.
- Provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Utilize and understand recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo).
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- At least two years of professional Human Resources related work experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience using any tracking system (Taleo, Success Factors)
- HR and/or recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or Arabic strongly preferred
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.