Phyto-nutrition Project Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you looking for opportunity to give to state of the art scientific research? Join our team as a Phyto-nutrition Project Manager and be responsible for supporting the method development for quality control of phytogenic compounds. This position will support senior staff and provide basic and literature study work to prepare the dossier for reauthorization of specific plant extracts. You will participate as phytogenic expert in strategic projects in the swine area.
- Contributes to Phyto based NPSS projects. In charge of literature review, creates contacts with monogastric additive category leads and organizes meetings with species SMT teams to communicate progress and get feedback.
- Designs solutions to meet demands for efficiency, innovative and profitable phytogenic solutions.
- Supports commercial launch packages with in-depht knowledge of phytochemistry and their modes of action.
- Compiles, validates, organizes and updates data for existing and new analytical tools and systems on quality control and stability of plant extracts (tinctures): improve NIR profiling method for the phytogenic compounds
- Reauthorization of specific plant extracts for CAN within EU legislation: as a result of changes in EU legislative framework
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven working knowledge of analytical instrumentation principles, concepts, practices and standards
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Action oriented with emotional intelligence, ambitious, good influencing skills
- General technical knowledge in analytical chemistry and sterile techniques
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in analytical instrumentation including spectroscopy, imaging, chromatography and sensors
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.