Trader - Americas Trader
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Cargill, Incorporated seeks a FT Trader – Americas Trader in Coral Gables, FL.
This position requires
- a Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Administration, Business Administration, Public and Economic Policy, Economics, or a related field and 2 years of experience in dry bulk freight trading for the LATAM region.
- Must also have 24 months of experience with each of the following:
- (1) engaging in commodity trading and analysis;
- (2) integrating freight into business marketing strategies and identifying freight opportunities to develop long-term sustainable business with targeted customers;
- (3) leveraging knowledge of maritime logistics in developing strategic business and sales opportunities;
- (4) creating and implementing business development strategies for non-traditional commodities, including freight; and
- (5) executing trades with U.S. and Latin American customers.
- Will accept experience gained before, during or after Master’s program.
- All experience may have been gained concurrently.
- Up to 15% international travel required.
Please apply online at https://careers.cargill.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.