Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Commercial Execution Specialist will identify, assess and mitigate risk and support the development and management of a customer base to fulfill transactions delivering commodities that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. In this role, you will de risk management procedures and processes to ensure adherence to policies and you will contribute to determining potential loss due to market movements and support teams that buy and sell commodities from and to country elevators, producers, feed mills and processors.
- Assess and communicate information with regard to business risks with functions across the organization.
- Participate in development and implementation of controls and cost effective approaches to minimize the organization's risks.
- Contribute to the estimation of the potential financial consequences of an occurring loss, prepare reports and conduct competitive analysis, such as, pricing sheets, regular origination reporting and reconciliation for positions.
- Work directly with customers, suppliers and business counterparts to meet their needs in solving most routine problems.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Intermediate level of Microsoft excel
- Advance knowledge in database management
- Proven accounting and supply chain execution.
- Power BI, Access, ClickView or Alterx experience
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.