Employee Relations Specialist
As a member of our Human Resources Solutions Employee Relations Market team, the Employee Relations Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulatory compliance and company-based employee relations services such as conflict resolutions, industrial relations and employee relations-based investigations.
• Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
• Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation, making sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
• Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
• Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Relocation assistance will Not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
• Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Experience in a shared services organization
• Project management experience
• Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.