Supply Chain Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Senior Supervisor will lead and provide direction to supervisors and analysts, overseeing all day-to-day supply chain activities across a country or single-site operation. We seek a professional to design, propose and implement logistic and supply chain strategies, guidelines and procedures to meet requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs.
- Participate in selection of direct reports and other employees.
- Reconcile and review supply and demand calculations for a medium or small team and evaluate moderately complex analyses of the data.
- Collaborate with our team to handle key contacts within the commercial team, operations, and Cargill Transportation & Logistics.
- Participate on a country or single-site team to construct forecasting, demand planning and allocation planning for a tactical outlook.
- Provide general oversight, guidance and integration of multiple areas in the Cargill supply chain such as customer service, supply chain planning, strategic sourcing/procurement, plant operations, and transportation and logistics.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Seven years of experience, with at least three in supply and inventory planning
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience leading, advising and making decisions on supply chain activities for a medium-sized team across a limited subset of the organization.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.