Quality Control Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As a Quality Control Specialist at Cargill you will complete routine analytical and laboratory testing in support of the food safety quality and operational teams. We are looking for a hardworking person who will perform routine analysis of product testing, be responsible for checking and monitoring instrumentation performance and conducting tests for which we are going to provide intermediate supervision. In this role, you will document results into databases and/or communicate test results.
- Perform routine analysis on final, and in process, products. Guarantees finished products meet required specifications prior to releasing shipments.
- Enters data into databases and communicates results verbally or in writing as required. Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selects corrective steps.
- Assists with the evaluation and interpretation of highly complex data, identifies problems with atypical test results consulting with upper level personnel
- Supports trials and experiments under the direction of more senior team members.
- Performs food safety/quality leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to facility employees.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Possesses proven working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.