JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The FP Planner will help conduct master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for our team assigned to a group of production locations. We seek a professional who will support setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs.
- Help analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve imbalances between manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Help maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business planning.
- Contribute to a master production plan, material requirements plan and production schedule to support integrated business plan.
- Participate in setting master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning metrics targets.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.