Associate Pricing Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate Pricing Analyst will perform ongoing market analysis by leveraging pricing models and tools. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to work towards optimal pricing decisions by following senior team member's guidance.
Associate Pricing Analyst将利用定价模型和工具进行持续的市场分析。在此职位上，您将与主要利益相关者合作，通过遵循高级团队成员的指导，努力实现最佳定价决策。
• Support market and competitor landscape analytics to deliver market insights to business stakeholders.
• Perform ongoing analysis and complete pricing models to provide valuable inputs to decision makers to assist the agile response to market competition to gain pricing opportunities.
• Support pricing process implementation, including facilitating pricing decision meetings and executing pricing models and tools.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting or the related.,
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.