Product Line Specialist Hydrocolloids
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Product Line Specialist II will participate in designing and implementing a comprehensive product marketing cycle. We seek a professional who will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase-out.
• Contribute to preparing and coordinating product introductions and updates.
• Work with Marketing to drive proactive product promotions. This includes compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
• Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
• Support Product Line Manager to achieve targets & drive growth. Contribute to planning, organizing and coordinating assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Work with & support the commercial organization in Greater China to understand key customer challenges, deliver clear value proposition & drive the strategy of the product line
• Other duties as assigned Work collaboratively with various stake-holders and cross functional teams to deliver business goals. This includes Sales, R&D, Supply chain, Operations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience in Hydrocolloids industry
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Experience with Functional Systems and/or Stabilizer ingredients
• Track record of business success based on customer intimacy & technical/innovation focus
• Proven ability to drive sales following defined business and enterprise strategies/ priorities
• Experience in customer-facing roles such as Sales or Marketing would be highly considered
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.