Senior Global Category Buyer
- Understand business requirements for IT Software sub categories aligned with global sourcing requirements.
- Support the day-to-day, routine activities within global sourcing.
- Conduct more complex research and analysis using a general understanding of data management, analytics and sourcing.
- Participate in global supplier selection and negotiations, may lead more complex selection and negotiation.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent IT experience (technical or sourcing/buying)
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in IT Sourcing
- Advanced English Level
"At Cargill, everyone matters, and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.