Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Cargill Beauty offers a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, including texturizers, emollients, emulsifiers, specialty derivatives, sensory enhancers, and active ingredients. We unleash nature sustainably through an integrated and responsible supply chain, state-of-the-art research and application services and ingredient development and formulation expertise to develop nature-based products for skin care, hair care, personal care and oral care.
This is a new position to Cargill through the acquisition of Floratech.The facility serves the Cargill Beauty Product lines as part of Cargill BioIndustrial Group.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sample Coordinator will organize, structure and handle all customer service requests from sales and customers. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing established customer service activities and prepare reports related to customer requests.
• Coordinate, process and document customer and distributor orders and obtain and enter information into the applicable software.
• Prepare delivery of customer orders following established procedures.
• Prepare packages from bulk containers and label and prepare the appropriate paperwork to request bulk product from the warehouse.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the various departments to ensure inventory of standard items and materials are sustained.
• Prepare key metric reports on customer activities and present the results to stakeholders.
• Understand and comply with safety and procedural compliance regulations and ensure workspace and equipment is cleaned and maintained.
• Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Performing sample room duties including: processing customer/ distribution sample orders, maintaining sample stock, preparing packages from bulks containers, labeling, and preparation of appropriate paperwork to request bulk product from the warehouse, entering and obtaining information into and from the applicable software
• Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Hiring bonus of $2,000 to be given out in to the hire in the following increments:
- After working for 2 weeks (14 days) – receive $ 500
- After working 30 days (1 month) – receive $ 500
- After working 90 days (3 months) – receive $ 1,000
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Are you able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet