International Sales Coordinator-Asia
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Cargill Beauty offers a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, including texturizers, emollients, emulsifiers, specialty derivatives, sensory enhancers, and active ingredients. We unleash nature sustainably through an integrated and responsible supply chain, state-of-the-art research and application services and ingredient development and formulation expertise to develop nature-based products for skin care, hair care, personal care and oral care.
This is a new position to Cargill through the acquisition of Floratech.The facility serves the Cargill Beauty Product lines as part of Cargill BioIndustrial Group.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The International Sales Coordinator-Asia will execute a limited scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. In this role you will provide clerical or administrative tasks to help optimize processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Perform complex administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Participate in executing customer service strategies.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices and other standard information needed to complete the sale.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to maintaining and updating tools or systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months to a year of related work experience (customer service, order processing, etc )
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Expanded verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience overseeing a subset of day-to-day customer service activities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.