Hard Bead Operator
This Full-time position is in Chandler, AZ; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position are set forth below. This list is intended to provide you an overview of the expectations of the position; however, it is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. The duties of this position may be revised from time to time within the company’s discretion.
Shift: Monday through Thursday (5:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M) Occasionally overtime as needed.
Compensation: Range $17.00- 19.00/hr (Depending on the experience.)
Sign On Bonus: $2000.00
Included in this description is a general summary of the work involved in this position. It is not to be interpreted as all-inclusive.
- Train with Hard Bead Operator II to operate and maintain all processing and material handling equipment for bead manufacturing.
- Work in conjunction with Hard Bead Operator II to continuously monitor raw materials and final product quality.
- Assist Production Manager and Hard Bead Operator II with monitoring of inventories of raw materials, parts, processing materials etc., and recommend purchase, replacement or repair as required.
- Perform routine maintenance and preventative maintenance on production equipment as required (where trained/ qualified).
- Conduct particle size analysis as required (where trained/qualified). Perform in process inspections of finished product.
- Maintain tools in neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain bead manufacturing area in a neat and orderly status.
- Coordinate order flow with Hard Bead Operator II.
- Maintain safe work environment in accordance with organization’s safety plan.
- Maintain a hygienic work environment in accordance with organization’s personal hygiene plan.
- Perform other duties, as required, or assigned from time to time by the position’s supervisor(s).
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays with advance notice.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written).
- Must be able to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc.
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above).
- Prior experience in production related work.
- Basic use of a computer.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Forklift Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.