Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Chambly, QC
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $18.96/ hr
- Full range of benefits after 600 hours (for full-time employees)
- Paid on-the-job training
- Positions available full-time and part-time, day or evening
- Possibility of overtime
- Assembly and disassembly the saws
- Use cutting tools and machines
- Quality control
- Respect safety standards
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in food processing (an asset)
- Good dexterity and thoroughness
- Ability to work in a cool work environment (0-4 Degree)
- Be able to lift loads from 20 to 60 lbs.
- Comfortable with meats: Beef, Pork, Sausage, Minced & Marinated
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (204) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.