Diamond V Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Manager I will ensure business, Group or Enterprise compliance with all regulations, policies, standards and practices. We seek an experienced professional who will lead a team that creates and implements policies, regulations, customer and supplier standards across manufacturing facilities across a region. In this position you will act as a liaison among Cargill businesses in a region and with external national regulatory authorities.
• Identify and anticipate potential risk and take action to prevent food safety and quality and regulatory compliance issues.
• Lead implementation of product specification systems and all quality, regulatory and food safety and change management programs.
• Build and develop an effective, competent and engaged workforce.
• Drive continuous improvement in the areas of processes, plant design and customer focus.
• Build internal and external partnerships with business operations and supply chain functions, managing directors and customers to ensure product quality.
• Collaborate with the broader Cargill food safety quality and regulatory group to develop and align strategies.
• You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of six years of FSQR related work experience
• Minimum of three years of supervisory experience
• Bachelor’s degree in science, microbiology, quality assurance or other applicable field
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.