Order Execution Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Order Execution Specialist, will support a moderate scale of customer service activities. In this role, you will contribute to optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns, including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Develop strong understanding of current Customer Replenishment activities. Synthesize learnings of current operating processes to apply to new operating systems.
- Demonstrate mastery of new operating system and daily execution of tasks within it. Act as expert on systems to teammates and peers.
- Build and deliver training on new operating systems to peer groups to support project Go Live date.
- Maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale.
- Execute customer service strategies.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications.
- SAP experience.
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This is an on-site job in Camp Hill, PA.
- It requires travel.
- Extensive benefit package offered! Including: Paid time off, paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement savings and employee and family assistance program (EAP). Learn more at: www.cargill.com/myhealth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.