Materials Purchasing Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
The Materials Purchasing Coordinator will plan, schedule and handle raw material needed for production. We seek a professional to handle material movement with purchasing, warehouse and production areas and handle to established raw material inventory target levels.
- Assist in setting material requirements planning metrics targets.
- Create and publish a material requirements plan based on the published master supply plan.
- Provide necessary input to master planner for assigned product or location.
- Maintain data relevant to material requirements planning activities including sourcing and replenishment, supplier, planning calendar, material and location data.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR minimum 1+ equivalent experience
- Routine physical activity including standing and walking for several hours at a time, climbing, and lifting approximately 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, such as Excel and Word
- Able to work in a temperature controlled environment (both hot and cold)
- 1+ year of experience in supply chain planning
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.