Credit to Cash Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Credit to Cash Application Specialist II is the first line of assistance to end users during cut over, go live and on going support. In this role, you will be responsible for functional and process support including participation in user testing, data validation and maintenance, responding to user questions, participation in necessary system training and handling support calls.
- Execute system cutover, go live and hypercare post implementation support.
- Analyze exceptions and look for trends and training opportunities.
- Partner with business unit locations to identify root cause and solve issues.
- Learn and understand business processes, procedures, transactions and technology within an assigned functional area.
- Provide business, function, or process specific requirements and provide input to the design team and subsequent design or build of approved work intakes.
- Review, input and validate the training materials including standard operating procedures designed to document business processes within the business or function.
- Conduct process and transactional training for business and end users and participate in product testing efforts including process testing and user acceptance testing with process leads and business end users.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise resource systems and experience in system implementations
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Continuous improvement qualifications
- Business relationship management or business analyst position experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with process migration and creation of process maps and standard operating procedures
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.