Active Screening Representative -Butler, Wisconsin
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
The Active Screening Representative will provide support and administration of defined health and safety policies and procedures and will maintain health and safety metrics for your assigned location. This is a permanet position and will be covering 1st and 2nd shift. The location is Butler, Wisconsin.
- This position will help manage COVID-19 Active Screening of anybody entering facility. This may include things like asking COVID-19 related questions and visually observing body temperatures of people.
- Administration of the health and safety program and process documentation by incorporating clearly defined instructions provided by more senior team members.
- Provide support in ensuring health and safety policies, procedures and guidelines are being adhered to.
- Collect health and safety data from team members or conducts routine observation/ inspection through a variety of well-documented methods.
- Maintain and review of health and safety data to ensure quality against pre-defined criteria.
- Provide internal training and support on health and safety administrative tasks.
- Support and maintain health and safety communication tools and channels (e.g., website, SharePoint).
- Facilitates pre-existing health and safety recognition programs.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• High school diploma OR equivalent GED
• 2+ years of work experience
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to work overtime, holidays and weekends.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.