Trade Execution Analyst
The Trade Execution Analyst will ensure coordination on low to moderate complexity routine processes and tasks. You will ensure compliance with country and foreign government regulations related to the international movement of goods. In this position, you will focus on executing the controls established by the appropriate functional areas. We seek a professional who will participate in issuing import/export processes licenses and completing transactions associated with the import/export in a timely manner.
- Coordinate issuance of commercial import/export documentation for ocean transportation (e.g voyage of vessels, containers, ships with bulk and containerized goods)
- Prepare periodic reports related to trade compliance, and assist with internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Resolve issues, answer questions and send documents to routine internal and external contacts related to loading, unloading, insurance claims, contract requirements, rejected products, location and timing of the product and other questions/concerns.
- Maintain and foster established relationships with small accounts, customers, clients, suppliers and other business partners (e.g. supervisory companies, insurance companies, laboratories, agents, warehouses/trucking companies, buyers, and sellers).
- Conducts standard analysis on risk exposure and process improvement, and may recommend next steps to more senior members of the team.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or in process in International Trade a related field or equivalent experience
Experience managing and planning import/export process, customs documentation, shipping, and receiving of foreign merchandise in a global matrixed company.
¨At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.¨
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.