• Minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience in insights / analytics or related areas (Ex: SQL, Python, Power BI, KNIME, Tableau, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• English proficiency
• Confirmed skills in building visualizations and dashboards that document key findings to drive future optimization.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy including the ability to present analysis and recommend specific actions to be taken, clearly and concisely.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings to a broader audience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Experience with Reporting and visualization tools (Ex: Power Bi, Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, etc.)
• Experience with other analytic tools (Ex: Microsoft SSAS, SSIS, KNIME, Alteryx, SQL, Python, etc.)
• Confirmed skills of enabling data content for reporting or analytics solutions
• Confirmed hands-on experience working with large data stores, providing insights / analytics or related areas
• Experience in owning problem-solving end to end
• Flexibility, detail-orientated, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.