Supply and Inventory Planner
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply and Inventory Planner will contribute to coordinating long-term supply chain strategies across networks to address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals. In this role, you will monitor key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and help coordinate cross-functional work teams to meet high customer-service standards.
- Maintain data relevant to network distribution planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master and location data.
- Generate and execute cycle and safety stock plans for the assigned product or location, using the approved supply plan inputs.
- Develop gap coverage plans during inventory shortages.
- Create requirements plan and long-term supply plan for assigned product(s) and location(s) as input for the integrated business planning cycle.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Three years of experience with at least one in supply and inventory planning
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.