Senior Collection Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Collection Specialist II is responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of the end to end credit to cash process using substantial knowledge of these processes. In this role, you will be a key process coordinator in the management and control of the accounts receivables ledger for the defined country or countries.
- Provide expansive insight to key stakeholders on the interpretation and delivery of processes.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures and internal controls to identify areas of improvement.
- Coordinate process delivery across order management, credit, cash collection and cash application.
- Analyze the business group portfolio in detail and develops tactics to resolve key issues to achieve sustainable positive trends in the team’s performance.
- Resolve queries, escalations, long lasting issues and complex processes such as self billing and netting customers, direct debit, holds or releases.
- Establish robust relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate escalating account issues and future action plans.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience in processing accounts receivable aging and dispute reports.
- Experience in performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.