Continuous Improvement and Reporting Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Continuous Improvement Specialist III will develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives. We seek a professional who will conduct continuous improvement activities with medium project cost and risk and activities with less-defined processes for multiple locations.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to partners and management.
- Monitor and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business needs.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Native Hungarian language knowledge
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office especially a strong Excel is a must
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.