Quality Assurance Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you looking for a dynamic role in fast pace environment? We are looking for the Quality Assurance Supervisor who will lead a variety of food safety and quality assurance programs. You will supervise the audits and inspects processes that monitors food handling, storage, and service operations to assure compliance with current food safety and quality regulatory requirements. You will lead and review the work of a team of laboratory operators that identify and evaluate the quality of raw materials, in process goods, procedures, and operations.
- Leads and maintains quality control systems and product/process verification systems, including sampling procedures and analytical tests to ensure all products produced meet food safety quality requirements.
- Provide overall leadership, development and talent management for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting.
- Review regulatory environment and develop response protocols in preparation for new or amended food safety legislation.
- Investigate food safety processes to ensure compliance and report noncompliance to management and governing bodies along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Evaluate vendors or suppliers for compliance with internal standards and external regulations and suggests changes with the goal of improving processes or products.
- You will have some authority for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance, or disciplinary actions, and much of your time is spent completing the same tasks as the subordinate employees.
- Ability to visit locations (up to 60% of total time).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- English language fluent written/spoken
- Driving licence, B.
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- One year of supervisory experience
- Practical knowledge of plant manufacturing processes and operations.
- Previous project management experience
- Experience in quality assurance, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory or related field
- Six Sigma green belt certification
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today! Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.