Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Operations Analyst will hold a central role by working for 20 manufacturing sites across EMEA, will be a key user for our reporting and analysis systems, and will contribute to develop, implement and sustain process solutions for all our 36 Plants. In this role, you will develop an understanding of plant performance reporting and analysis, and will be a key player in cross-EMEA projects of automation and standardization. You will work to achieve process excellency of the end to end reporting and analysis processes by developing a strong process culture, optimized solutions and sustained execution.
- Partner with users in EMEA region, stakeholders and data technology teams to support reporting & analysis processes stabilization and optimization initiatives, and support technology enabling business processes to meet automation and standardization goals.
- Collaborate with business process owners to implement and support process design and metrics for optimal execution and results.
- Collaborate with key super users, stakeholders and peers to ensure low to medium risk solutions are implemented successfully.
- Execute business process initiatives with low to medium cost and risk, assuring project goals and objectives are attained and sustained while creating project insight for project and functional leadership.
- Provide support as a consultant for business partners and super users related to initiatives and incidents including research, testing, training, change and documentation.
- Conduct meetings, research processes, collect data, analyze information and perform related tasks to manage process optimization change.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent (written and spoken) English.
- Proficient in using data analytical tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, or others.
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Key User for any Information System
- Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving experience including incident management
- Continuous improvement methodology and skills
- Knowledge of implementation strategy and approach to ensure minimal impact to the business and end users
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize work to meet desired accuracy levels and deadlines.
- Team Player; ability to make good and timely decisions for personal and team’s success
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.