Logistics Support Clerk
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Temporary position for 6 months.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Logistics Support Clerk will execute a limited scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. In this role you will provide clerical or administrative tasks to help optimize processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Perform complex administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Participate in executing customer service strategies.
- Uploading stocks in SAP and registering invoices / issuing invoices from suppliers / to customers.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to maintaining and updating tools or systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- English knowledge
- Communication skills
- ERP system and Microsoft Office (EXCEL)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.