Business Development Manager - Feed (East)
LOCATION: Warsaw, POL / Budapest, HUN / Bucharest, ROM
The Business Development Manager Feed (East) will grow our business development activities towards the feed segment. In this role you will leverage our unique network of physical assets (silos, ports, plants) and commercial presence. The Business Development Manager possesses a deep understanding of the regional compound feed industry in Eastern Europe (main countries Poland, Hungary & Romania).
We seek a collaborative, customer-driven, professional who will identify new business opportunities and will effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Develop and utilize best in class commercial intelligence and insights to ensure customer understanding via direct relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities and commercial partnerships in the animal feed markets.
- Contribute to the innovation pipeline within the feed category and collaborate with R&D and other groups to deliver good outcomes.
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing strategy for our products & services in the region.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of agriculture, nutrition or business
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in agricultural supply chain and/or animal nutrition
- Experience in customer relationship management and business development
- Fluent in English and one other language
- Network in compound feed industry in Eastern Europe
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, capable of working independently & remotely and ability to travel locally and internationally
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.