Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The position is temporary, for 6 months.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Administrative Assistant will apply basic knowledge to perform moderately complex, routine to varied administrative work steps within established procedures and processes related to delivery of operational/ functional services for individuals and work group.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle documents: registration, sending, receiving, archiving and follow-up
- Master data maintenance: registration and updating based on relevant requests and documents
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent or student
- English language – Intermediate level;
- Computer proficiency, MS Office.
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Result oriented, task prioritization, can act with little or no supervision;
- Previous experience in contract and data management, creating reports, handling information for databases;
- Understanding commercial terms and various clauses of a commercial contract;
- SAP knowledge;
- Works well under time pressure, curious and eager to learn.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.