SalesForce Business Analyst
75% Salesforce Configuration and Support
- Be creative, be collaborative, be interested, be driven
- Work with business stakeholders/regional BA’s and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce using native features and/or customization
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with stakeholders including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
10% Community/Team Leadership
Be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
Act as an advocate and as a reference point for other members on the team by championing best engineering practices.
- BA/BS in Business, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of IT and business / industry work experience
- 2+ years’ experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Must have a bachelor’s degree completed
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community)
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.