Supply Chain Center of Excellence Process Consultant LATAM
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Center of Excellence Process Consultant LATAM supports the supply chain planning center of excellence with the implementation of process standards and motivates continuous improvement. In this role, you will partner and support deployment projects to improve supply chain planning or order management processes to achieve supply chain objectives and align business capabilities with company global standards and the business strategy.
- Apply broad knowledge in supply chain planning and order management to provide advice to the business around process, projects and technologies to mature related processes.
- Coordinate with project management and other functional areas for deployment of continuous improvement, capability excellence initiatives and related projects for large scale project deliverables for order management and supply chain planning.
- Support supply chain planning and order management process standardization to facilitate enterprise and global executive roll up of strategic and tactical plans across the region.
- Design and implement supply chain planning and order management training.
- Use metrics to drive process improvement, reduce cost, drive growth and meet business goals.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor´s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Functional understanding of supply chain or order management tools and technologies
- Previous experience leading process implementation or improvement project work across multiple functions
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Previous experience with process implementation or improvement project work
- Solid experience in Supply Chain or related function with demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Planning or Customer Service/Order Management
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain planning principles with expertise in specific processes (e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Integrated Business Planning, Inventory Planning, Customer Service, Order Management and S&OP)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Salesforce or Service Cloud experience
- Fluent Spanish or Portuguese
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.