Sr Software Engineer
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Senior Software Engineer who will maintain, integrate, and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, and support to ensure smooth, stable, and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding, and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- The key contributor to the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only to the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Advanced English level
- Programming experience in Java or .NET.
- Proficient in database engines like PostgresSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience consuming RESTful and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with software version control tools.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.