Sr SalesForce Developer
The primary purpose for this position is to build software solutions using SalesForce that meet the business needs of our clients. In this position you may participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, solution design, hands-on coding, platform installation and configuration, component deployment, testing, and/or documentation activities according to the needs of the project. As a member of the DXO team you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
75% Salesforce Aplication Developement
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Designing, developing and managing/maintaining solutions built on the salesforce.com platform
- Provide solutions for business problems. Recommend best solutions
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and SF related questions
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environment
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, LDS, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
15% Business Analysis and Partnering
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Communicate effectively with other developers, business, and QA teams
10% Community/Team Leadership
- Be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
- Act as an advocate and as a reference point for other members on the team by championing best engineering practices.
·BA/BS in Business, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent
·7+ years of IT and business / industry work experience
·3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer / Senior Developer
·Experience working with 3rd party software providers
·Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
·Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
·Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
·Lightning component development, Lightning design development
·Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
·Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
·Working knowledge of Salesforce data management and process modelling
- Completed Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Completed Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
- Familiarity in driving business readiness training and requirements
- Familiar and able to refer team members to the appropriate system documentation
- Prior working knowledge of Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, other Salesforce products.
- Exposure to agile delivery methods
- Exposure to customer centric design principles
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.