React Native Developer
Desired know how as FrontEnd Developer duties and responsibilities
· Design and build advanced app features for Web Applications or Mobile applications using modern frontend frameworks.
· Work closely with product management & UX teams to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines.
· Work as a point of contact for internal customers for the products assigned.
· In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and DevOps
· Develop automation strategies for service and operations.
· Identify application performance, user experience and service improvement opportunities and design the implementation plan for them.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs .
· Evaluate risks and opportunities.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement .
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience in software development.
- 3 years of experience using modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular or Vue).
- Knowledge on React Native
- Experience Integrating with APIs services (REST, GraphQL desirable) on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) using different data exchange formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience working with Git. Gitflow is desirable.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience being part of a software development team using the Scrum methodology for at least one year, diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Experience on maintenance, optimization and refactoring code. In-depth understanding of modern application design principles.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, best practices and code smells.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Open to learn new code languages and or frameworks
- Experience in ReactJS / React Native . Related Libraries like Redux, Mobx, RxJS.
- Experience writing Native modules for React Native.
- Experience in Tools Demonstration and Fluent Presentation and Organizational Skills.
- Experience deploying in iOS and Android environments.
- Understanding of Apple’s and Material design principles and interface guidelines.
- 5+ years' experience with Mobile Customizations & Development.
- Experience in functional programing (RxJS).
- Experience in Obj-C/Swift and Java Android /Kotlin is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Portuguese is a plus
Visit to learn more about Global IT: https://www.cargill.com/careers/it-careers
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.