Administrative Assistant Customer Service
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
The Administrative Assistant Customer Service is responsible for customer service activities. We are looking for a professional to provide support in the coordination and communication with the different areas. This position helps ensure compliance with established service level agreements for external and internal customers.
- Responsible for the interaction with customers and business partners to support the fulfillment of business executions, commitments made, certification processes and formalization of business operations.
- Support and participate in the execution of administrative transaction processing with accuracy and timeliness. This will include customer enrollment management and credit management, billing management, applications and collections and origination.
- Utilize a basic knowledge of customer service practices and procedures to validate, coordinate and execute customer service strategies.
- Custody and storage of documents that constitute collateral for loans granted.
- Support improvement projects and engagements that require a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Will work under direct supervision and handle basic problems and issues, while referring more complex problems to senior staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, International Trade, Enginieering a related field or equivalent experience.
Experience in Customer Service support
Microsoft Office knowledge
Preferably work experience in a multinational environment or in the agricultural industry
Knowledge of the grain market regulatory environment
Power BI knowledge
Potuguese basic competence
¨At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.¨
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.