Regional Commitment Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and food service companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Regional Commitment Analyst will help plan, identify and evaluate the network distribution inventories through analysis of the inventory replenishment system, conducts inventory analysis working on assignments of moderate complexity and variety and executes customer service strategies. We seek an entry-level professional to help implement inventory, logistics and customer service policies, procedures and applicable regulations monitoring and ensuring inventory security.
- Maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Generate and execute cycle and safety stock plans for the assigned product or location, using the approved supply plan entries.
- Handle inventory in accordance with set inventory planning metrics targets to meet logical demands
- Provide inventory plans for assigned product or location into the planning process.
- Maintain data and relationships relevant to logistical distribution planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master and location data.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- One year of supply chain planning experience
- Experience Informing customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.