This Full-time position is located in Big Lake, Minnesota; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
At Cargill Feed & Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: 1st Shift.
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- · Operating equipment throughout facility such as mixers, mills, grinders, packing, palletizers, etc.
- · Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- · Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications
- · Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- · Operating forklifts
- · Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- · Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- · Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need: