Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance Staff will perform routine maintenance on plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. We seek an individual with a desire to build on their knowledge while providing quality work that supports organizational goals. In this role you will use your knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of routine tasks.
- Develop knowledge and gain awareness of the latest innovations, technology and trends for maintenance and reliability purposes.
- Provide support in planning and work coordination for ongoing maintenance and/or reliability related projects.
- Prioritize, plan and scope for maintenance activities and work orders.
- Assist with preventive maintenance activities.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.