HR Solution Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job location: Bergen, Norway
Contract type: Temporary for 12 months
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Human Resources Solutions Specialist will be accountable for the delivery of employee experience HR services - such as internships, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs.
- Provide relevant and effective consulting services to business leaders, ensuring valuable HR solutions adapted to the complexity of the business and facilitating the coordinated deployment of HR services, including any regional specific strategy requirement
- Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Drive the change management efforts and encourage a change attitude across the organization and promote the use of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering human resource solutions.
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance, and continuous improvement
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation, making sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available. Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent (both in verbal and writing) in English and a Scandinavian language.
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions.
- Project management experience
- Excellent drive for results
- Consistent track record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
- Advanced IT skills (Excel and Power Point)
- Two or more years’ experience in employee experience topics.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.