Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Scheduler will prepare, issue and control production schedules and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements. We seek an entry-level professional to support master production planning, process development, planning and execution, customer and client interaction, business partnership, systems/data management and reporting and analysis.
- Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules.
- Assist in setting master production planning, material requirements planning and production scheduling metrics targets.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location.
- Maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in supply chain planning
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.