Commercial project coordinator
- Collaborate with our account managers to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Recognize and pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return and investment.
- Monitor market development activities to align with company business goals.
- Prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
- Measure performance to meet objectives, undertaking remedial action where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other business developers to optimize market segment opportunities.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Able to federate, convince and influence people
- Able to drive project towards final objectives
- Results and solutions oriented
- Zoom-in / Zoom-out capabilities
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.